my journey and hopeful inspiration
I walk in gentle strength-By unknow
I Love this quote; its meaning describes this journey. Take it slowly and be kind to yourself while being mighty enough not to quit or never give up!
I am a professional life Coach, Blogger, Belly Dance & Belly Core Fitness International Certification (My Belly core &Belly dance business called-Harmonious Physique ~ Martial Artist Shotokan karate: My father was my Sensei, and we both Studied under Master Kazumi Tabata.
WHAT GOALS AND IDEAS I WILL BE BLOGGING ABOUT
What I want to accomplish with you!
- Exercise: walking step goals and video of core exercises no matter age or size!
- Food: what are you eating, journaling and pictures, and Ideas
- Support and inspiration: Positive and humble struggles or victories
- Weight: I will show updates on my weight and a photo of the scale to prove my losses. Weigh-in is on Friday ~ I would love to have your posts -please give nicknames, not your real name!
This was just a portion of my vitamin cabinet-Unbelievable how much I have spent money on weight loss and healing supplements: It’s scary
However, I found Thrive Le-Vel to be such a game changer for me: I have more focus, energy, inflammation control, and better handle over cravings, and I no longer need a drawer full of unnecessary expensive products space.
IT’S AS EASY AS THAT!IF INTERESTED CONTACT at: Hardlosingweight.email@example.com
Please give me your name and email, and address; I can give you your own website and get access!
Notice the exciting new things this company is revealing in the next few monthsI am so proud to be a part of this company and what it continues to do for me! If you joined once or never before, I’m here to help!
Proudly Powered by WordPress
- hard losing weight, New Hampshire
- Tracy B.
Leave a Reply