When do I go out to eat? I wish never. I usually try to eat at a place where I know what to order. I have made it, so I only pick those places to go so I know exactly what I feel I’d like. (Note: Not everyone would benefit from this list; These are what I have journaled, and I have not gained weight by eating it)
Many Restaurants have what is called a Bowl- salads-lunch meat wraps-pizza bowl. However, be aware of those with Rice and/or pizza dough. I only want the veggies and cheese. This can be difficult. If you are gluten-free, then no go on the cheese. If I am traveling or unable to choose a place, this is a good option!
Please note the bowls are plastic, and I usually try not to eat anything stored in plastic. Another reason I try to eat these items at home.
What sauces or dressing are you using? My go-to will be oil/vinegar or blue cheese. I don’t try to do any sugars. If it does have sugar, 1 gram of it.
- Sausage and veggies- what makes it perfect is the green pepper and onion Tomato sauce and cheese I sometimes add this doesn’t cause weight gain for me.
- Anti pasta hence the word Anti (No Pasta)
- Pizza, only the toppings. I have upset people by thinking I was wasting money by only eating the toppings.
- Tomato and olive oil
- Corn tortillas or nacho’s very few, ( not flour) if possible I’d try not to have any
- Fajitas-no tortillas with the veggies
- Light on the beans- I usually don’t do them. Beans can be good
- no rice
- Avocado- guacamole and sour cream, bring it!
- Hot dog – loaded without sauerkraut and onions, pickles or relish, even mustard (no bun)
- Hamburger- cheese, lettuce, tomato, and pickle, even a side of mayonnaise (again, no bun or bread) wrapped in lettuce (green) covered with cheese
- Bacon!!! With jalapeno cream cheese wrapped around items and crumbled in a salad
- Eggs-salad-boiled-fries- poach-deviled
- Non-fried tofu dish
- Shrimp and garlic
- Salads- papaya salad- dressing on side or none
- Shrimp soup
- Grilled meat-chicken satay (watch the sauces)-ask for on the side or none grilled steak on top of lettuce and carrots
- Steamed fish
- Pad Thai (with extra vegetables)
For me, I don’t do rice, but vinegar rice is a good option for some.
- Miso soup
- Sushi* small amounts
- Vegetable chop suey
Did you know no matter how clean you eat you still have nutritional gaps? Thrive Le-vel helps bridge those gap’s and gets your body working at optimal levels. You are really not supposed to feel worn out or tired.
“It’s not a sign of age” Tell me which envelope best matches you!
Proudly Powered by WordPress
Tracy B. hard losing weight Facebook/Harmonious Physique Belly core Belly dance You tube
Leave a Reply